What is Telegram
Telegram Messenger is a cloud-based instant messaging service, where users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. It is pretty similar to other messaging services like Whatsapp, Kik, Wechat, Messenger, Viber, etc.
But Telegram is much more than just messages, sending images or chats (like the other messaging services do).
These are the most relevant traits that make Telegram so special:
- No limits on the size of your media and chats.
- You can create chat groups of up to 100000 members.
- You can use (and create) Bots.
- You can use Tools developed specially for Telegram (or create your own if you are a developer).
What are Instagram Pods on Telegram
Also known as Telegram Pods, Telegram Groups, or Instagram Engagement groups, basically they are a group of people in a chat, created specifically to like and comment the Instagram posts of everyone in the group chat.
It is not necessary to have all those participants in your contacts. People can be added to a Telegram Pod by their Telegram username (handle), or they can be invited to the group via Link (telegram group chat link).
Take a look at the “Smart Social Comments Telegram Pod” if you want to know how Telegram Pods are (and of course join in!).
How Instagram Pods Works
Every Instagram Pod has its own rules, but basically they can be simplified as follows:
- You post your link to your Instagram posts you want to be liked or commented on.
- You catch up with all the previous links on the pod from the members of the pod (i.e. you like or comment their posts).
Thats all. Every pod may have a different policy on how you should catching up; examples: previous 10 links. or past 24 hours’ links, etc.
If you want to see how it works, please feel free to join mine: “Smart Social Comments Telegram Pod“
How To Use Telegram Pods In An Algorithm-Friendly Way.
Using Telegram engagement groups in a coherent way can be very positive. These are my points about it:
- Instagram LOVES that users spend time and time on Instagram! Telegram pods create a way of recurring visits to Instagram by the members of the Telegram group.
- There are actual persons liking and commenting (you and the rest of the members of the Telegram Group). That means real interactions (instead of automations wich has nothing to do with being social).
- Join Telegram Pods that are related to your NICHE or to your interests!! This is very important, because it will be more honest and real: you are more likely to like and comment on content related to your stuff or the things that you love.
How To Save Tons Of Time On Telegram Pods
Being on Telegram groups or on instagram engagement groups is very effective indeed to grow your engagement on your Instagram posts, but it is obviously very time consuming.
There is an amazing app (Chrome extension), which can automate all the hard work for you, and it is called LIKEITALL.
Basically, this tool will like every link on your group, so you don’t have to do it manually, which definitely is simple but amazing!
No bots or 3rd parties involved, which is good for you, and also works on Facebook.
LikeItAll it is super easy to use, you just need to install the plug in on your browser, and when you are on Telegram web (or on Facebook, because it also works on Facebook), as you scroll down the page, you will see all the posts with links are highlighted in yellow; that means all those links are in queue to be liked, then they turn to green as they are automatically liked.
Let me let you know that I make a small percentage for every purchase of LikeItAll that I recommend. I only recommend tools that I really trust or use!
Get ready to supercharge your growth for the one-time cost of $20.00 USD. Super worthy!